Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

If one is engaged in sudden combat, such as a fist fight, and they defend themselves and run away. Should they call the police to report the altercation?

Asked on 2/26/14, 8:18 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Whether it is wise to call the police depends on the facts you chose to not tell us.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/14, 8:45 am
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Whether it's wise or is a bad idea that will land you in jail depends on details you didn't choose to give us.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/14, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia