Legal Question in DUI Law in Georgia

My son is a HVAC Tech and has a DUI driving less safe from two years ago and is unable to find a job because of this. Is there anyway this can be expunged from his record.

Asked on 11/18/15, 2:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Need more information and a copy of the his case file (clerk's office) and/or State's file (solicitor's office under ORR) and his former attorney's file and case notes to read ASAP

Email: [email protected]

Office; 770.985.6773

Read more
Answered on 11/18/15, 7:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Georgia