Legal Question in DUI Law in Georgia

I was rear ended by a drunk and drugged driver while working. He drove off to hit 3 other people then was arrested after my 911 call and description and direction of travel. I have to wait for a report from my emplyers risk analysts to be able to drive for them again but rely on tips for part of my wages. I don't have the full police report right now and I'm not sure if he had insurance although it was a fairly new car in good condition. What are the chances of me getting my vehicle fully repaired? Can I claim lost wages from him or his insurance company?

Asked on 5/13/15, 8:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


You need to hire an attorney IMMEDIATELY who can guide you through the complexities of workers compensation and auto insurance claims, subrogation, punitives, UNINSURED -vs- UNDER-INSURED motorist claims, etc

It is a big task for attorneys to juggle these competing factors to maximize your claim It would be almost impossible for you to do it without an attorney on your side

Good luck

Ralph (770.985.6773 - answered 24 x 7)

Read more
Answered on 5/14/15, 5:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Georgia