Legal Question in DUI Law in Georgia

Will a legal separation protect wife and her assets from damages incurred if spouse drives drunk?

Asked on 8/24/10, 9:50 am

3 Answers from Attorneys


Short answer; maybe - consult with an attorney to protect your assets NOW!!!

Read more
Answered on 8/29/10, 10:27 am
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

A note: Georgia does NOT have legal separations.

If your spouse drives drunk, see a lawyer about steps you need to take to protect yourself.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/10, 11:17 am
Jessica Towne Clark & Towne, PC

Probably not. If you need to protect your personal assets, you need to hire an attorney right away to find out how your individual situation should be handled. This is not something you ought to tackle with an on-line form.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/10, 5:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Georgia