Legal Question in Elder Law in Georgia

Power of attorney

My mother is in hospital,unable to speak or act for herself how do i get power of attorney

Asked on 5/24/07, 4:59 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Christopher Ballar Christopher A. Ballar PC

Re: Power of attorney

Only she can grant you power of attorney, if she is able to. It sounds as though she can not. An option is to file for Guardianship over her through the court. That is a coplex process and you should seek profesional advice first.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/07, 5:17 pm

Re: Power of attorney

More information is needed to answer your question. Your best opportunity will be to consult with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/07, 7:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Georgia