Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

My daughter has been injured by child abuse. She was her dad and his wife but they are trying to terminate my rights for something that I didnt do. Who do I need talk to too

Asked on 5/10/13, 8:43 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

You need to hire a lawyer. It matters. Do NOT wait until next week. Find one today.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 9:40 am

Tahira Piraino Tahira P. Piraino

Get an attorney. Termination of rights is not something you want to attempt on your own.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/13, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia