Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

I live in Georgia but I'm getting married in TN, can I get my marriage license in GA?

Asked on 9/24/13, 9:53 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office


Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 10:08 pm

Tahira Piraino Tahira P. Piraino

You will have to get your license in Tennessee.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/13, 1:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia