Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Georgia

if i live in georgia and want to sue someone in south dakota where do i get my lawyer

Asked on 1/30/20, 3:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn M. Lyon, Esq. MacGREGOR LYON, LLC, Business Attorneys

Very likely you would have to pursue the claim in North Dakota so you would need to retain an attorney licensed in North Dakota, preferably near or where the defendant resides.

Read more
Answered on 1/30/20, 9:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Georgia