Legal Question in Health Care Law in Georgia

can I be made leave my home by family members of the person I was the caregiver for ,he had a stroke

Asked on 9/16/18, 1:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

You provide no important details. Is it your house? Do you own it? Do you have any lease or contract that gives you the right to stay there?

Read more
Answered on 9/16/18, 5:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Georgia