Legal Question in Insurance Law in Georgia

My wife had an accident and have not work for one year because of her injuries, can she claim loss wages. not at fault

Asked on 12/19/17, 7:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ronald Arthur Lowry Ronald Arthur Lowry

Yes she can claim lost wages, as well as medical expenses and pain and suffering, plus potentially other items of damage. You, as her husband, also have a claim for "loss of consortium" because of injuries she sustained. The other party has to be at fault though. The claims are made against the liability insurer of the at fault party or your own insurer for "uninsured motorist coverage" if the at fault driver has no insurance. Best of luck to you and her.

Read more
Answered on 12/20/17, 10:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Georgia