Legal Question in Employment Law in Georgia

According to Federal or GA state labor laws, do I have a right to access the contents of my personnel file (e.g. wages earned, change in position title, change in pay) after I have resigned from employment by a non-profit organization?

Thanks, I would GREATLY appreciate your help!

Asked on 7/30/10, 8:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


It would depend on the facts surrounding your resignation, company policy and what files are being requested (i.e., some of your file may contain attorney-client information re your case).

Read more
Answered on 8/04/10, 11:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Georgia