Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

If a man and women buy a home together and they are not marrried. They separate and she signs a quick claim deed to sell her share of the home. she gets her money and before she leaves the home she gets a TPO against the man and the police puts him out the house can he go to the police and have her removed the the house that he now owns by himself

Asked on 7/25/10, 8:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney


Read more
Answered on 7/26/10, 4:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia