Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

How can you force an exuitor of a will to exicute the will?

Asked on 10/04/10, 6:38 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

Your question does not make sense. If you mean "how do you make an executor distribute the contents of the will when he refuses to do so", the answer is that you hire a lawyer who will go to Court and obtain a Court order.

Best of luck.******The above is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client privilege.*******

Read more
Answered on 10/09/10, 7:14 am
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

There is no such thing as an exuitor. Do you mean executor?

You can't force an executor to serve. If the executor has not qualified, see a lawyer to see if you can administer the estate.

If the executor has qualified but is not acting, see a lawyer to determine what you can file in Court.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/10, 8:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia