Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

I live in GA, and I married with my husband for three years. If my husbnad died, what benefits will I get from him.My husband has a will that give his house to his this case, after my husband died, I can't live his house, and I become a homeless person?

Asked on 10/01/10, 6:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

It depends on several factors. Are you currently on the deed to the home, or just your husband? I strongly advise that you spend a little money consulting with a Georgia real estate or estates and trusts attorney who can review the deed, the will, and hear more about your situation and advise you on your options/rights.

Best of luck.******The above is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client privilege.*******

Read more
Answered on 10/06/10, 9:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia