Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

How does my mom put my name on the house she owns in case she dies?

Asked on 8/29/17, 12:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Your mom should see a lawyer to get a will.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/17, 6:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia