Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

can she do this

my mother pased away with no will and my younger sister took on the duty of giveing out my mother estate and know she wants to keep ever thaing for her self.what can myself and my brother do.

Asked on 12/06/06, 8:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Re: can she do this

Your best option is to hire an attorney. Call me if you would like information about what obtaining legal representation will entail.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/06, 8:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia