Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

My name is on my single uncle's bank accounts. We live in Georgia. Is there anything I need to do after he dies regarding these accounts?

Asked on 5/23/18, 5:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Maybe not but a lawyer would need details to answer for sure.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/18, 5:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia