Legal Question in Workers Comp in Georgia

My employer value guard hired to me to security at a apartment complex, while doing security I stepped in a pot hole and tore my Achilles tendon. I am already on workers comp through my employer. Can I sue the apartment complex for negligence?

Asked on 9/18/15, 11:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Workers Comp is usually the only remedy. Beyond that, where is the negligence of anyone but you in not looking where you are going?

Read more
Answered on 9/19/15, 5:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Georgia