Legal Question in Workers Comp in Georgia

I was robbed at my job, there was gunfire, I think in traumatized, this is the seconds time what can I do

Asked on 7/17/15, 4:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Assuming you reported it to the police, obviously you need to start looking for a new job.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/15, 5:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Georgia