Legal Question in Immigration Law in Hawaii

Hello I am a US citizen born and raised. I would like to gain duel citizenship between the US and the Philippines. And was wondering if I would need an attorneys assistance to accomplish this. My name is Fred White, and i live in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Asked on 10/17/15, 1:12 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

I cannot advise you with this matter, since this has nothing to do with U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Law, as you are already a U.S. Citizen. You may want to start by contacting the Philippine Consulate in Honolulu:

Read more
Answered on 10/18/15, 9:55 am
Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (212) 968-8600 to discuss your case and matters. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 11/07/15, 2:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Hawaii