Legal Question in Immigration Law in Idaho

i am wondering if a child is born in the USA and his mother is a immigrent can they deport the child with the mother back to her country

Asked on 8/29/09, 11:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Yenniffer Delgado Heidari & Plank LLC

American citizens cannot be deported.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/09, 11:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Idaho