Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Illinois

I have a judgement against my ex-husband. It has come to my intention that he may be selling his building. How do I go about securing my money before he takes his?

Asked on 8/07/22, 6:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

You need to file a lien. If you need help doing that, call me at (312) 372-5600.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/22, 5:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Illinois