Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Illinois

I made a loan to my brother in law. He won't pay. We both live in cook county Illinois. I processed the law suite in Will county. Will case a problem????? Can you also tell me what area of the law this should be under???


Asked on 1/12/20, 6:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

Filing the case in Will County may cause a problem. Call me at 312-372-5600 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/20, 11:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Illinois