Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

In the state of illinois can the court force me to go and submit to what they call pretrail probation before ive even pled guilty

Asked on 1/11/21, 10:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Juan Ooink Ooink Law

Yes, it is referred to as pretrial services. If you fail to do what is ordered, your bond will be revoked. You really should be discussing this with an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/21, 10:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois