Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

I live in Lake County Illinois. I was the victim of an assault, documented by local police with pictures and full report and statements of the parties. I filed a FOIA request with the local police, however they have redacted the assailants name, address, etc. How do I get that information if I want to sue him in small claims court for damages?

Asked on 6/26/20, 6:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Juan Ooink Ooink Law

You really should discuss this with a Civil Attorney. That attorney could assist you in getting this information. It is recommended that you hire a Civil Attorney to handle this matter. There are plenty of good Civil Attorneys in the Lake County area.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/20, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois