Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

My boyfriend is divorced from illinois. he pays child support on one child still. Is it true if we get married his wife is entitled to my income as a percentage for her support?

Asked on 9/07/11, 10:33 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

No, only your boyfriend's income will be counted for child support.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/11, 10:35 am
David Gotzh Law Office of David Gotzh

Unless there's a unity of interest.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/11, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois