Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

My husband and I have full legal guardianship of our mentally challenged 21 year old daughter. She has met a boy and ran away to be with him. We brought her home. Now she is filing papers to petition the court to end guardianship. What can we do? Her IQ is 70 and doctors and mental health specialists have said she cannot make decisions in her best interest.

Asked on 6/03/20, 7:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

call me at 312-372-5600 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/20, 7:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois