Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

How can I terminate child support. Child is 36 and a father himself. The ex filed for support when he was 18. Mine and my wife's stimulus was taken. This has to end.

Asked on 5/21/20, 5:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

call me at 312-372-5600 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/20, 8:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois