Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Illinois

Need a lawyer to represent me in court for a case which was a car accident the insurance lawyer will represent me but the party that is suing me exceed the amount that the insurance covers

Asked on 6/29/16, 7:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

call me at 312-372-5600 to discuss further.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/16, 9:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Illinois