Legal Question in Immigration Law in Illinois

I am traveling to Hawaii.Can I use my foreign passport as ID?Will I have to go thru immigration/customs coming back?

Asked on 6/30/16, 8:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

As long as your passport is still valid, you can use it as photo ID.

If you are traveling from one State to another, then you do not pass through Customs & Border Protection.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/16, 1:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Illinois