Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Illinois

If you are the subject of a judgement, can the opposing party freeze your bank accounts AND garnish your wages for payment?

Asked on 10/02/18, 6:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zedrick Braden III Ainsworth & Associates PC

Hello. The judgment creditor, in collection proceedings, can take money from your account and can garnish your wages. If you are able to hire an attorney, that will be your best option. I hope my response has been helpful.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/18, 10:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Illinois