Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

I'm filing a pro-se case in the Illinois Circuit Court, civil division. The summons and complaint have not yet been served because I do not have the address of the defendant. I served a subpoena to the Chicago Police but they have not yet provided me with the police report containing the defendant's information. My return date is July 26. I need to get new return date and get the summons served once I get the address of the defendant. How do I get a new return date?

Asked on 7/20/17, 8:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Good luck representing yourself "pro se".

Read more
Answered on 8/01/17, 6:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois