Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Illinois

how do I initiate litigation

How do I initiate litigation. My current attorney was unable to attain my earnest money and had recommended that I file a lawsuit as it is due to me, but also did not continue on as my representation. What are my rights?


Asked on 4/27/09, 11:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: how do I initiate litigation

You can hire another attorney or file a prose complaint.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/09, 8:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Illinois