Legal Question in Social Security Law in Illinois


a judge stopped my sons check.the judge said my sons heart doctor said his heart was fine the last time he was seen in september of 2006.but the doctor keeps pushing surgery.and my son is still on heart meds.and they said hes been healty since 2003..but the has taken theese meds since he was eight years old hes forteen now .what should i do..please help on dissabillity..between his check and mine we where getting by ....but they just stopped his...if hes not sick...thats fine..but why the meds.why the heart cath.why cant he play sports i think this judge was payed off by ssi

Asked on 12/22/06, 10:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zedrick Braden III Ainsworth & Associates PC

Re: help

Hello. I suggests that you exercise

any appeal rights that you have. This

is a very serious matter. I can understand your frustration. I assume

that you appeared before a Federal

Administrative Law Judge. If you did

not have a lawyer representing you;

you need one. This is a very complicated area of the law and it is

important to have back up when you go

into any courtroom. You are at a

psychological disadvantage when you

try to represent yourself. It has

been my experience that administrative

law judges rule based upon the evidence that they hear at a trial. Take action quickly. I will be happy to discuss this with you further.

Read more
Answered on 12/23/06, 12:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Illinois