Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

Can I switch attorney's in the middle of a workman's comp lawsuit?

Asked on 10/30/14, 4:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mike Helfand

Yes. If you want a referral to a lawyer who will fight for you and give great customer service, give us a call at (800) 517-1614.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/14, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois