Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India


I am having a 33 months girl child and I am not in good relation with my wife and I am not having any interest in my family life this is leading to a major problem at my home front everyday and she keeps threatning saying she will suicide or she will live the house with out my knwoledge in my absence pls. advise I am from Indian origin and got married in Chennai and got registered there

Asked on 5/25/08, 7:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: Divorce

Details of your problem is required to be examined.Consult with all details.professional charges are applicable.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/08, 1:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India