Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

My name is johndey From Kenya . My doctor surges me shoulder replacement surgery india . Can you suggest me any hospital in India ?.for this

Asked on 10/04/12, 5:55 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

You need to post this query in medical forum.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/12, 8:49 am
Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Yes i will suggest you my friend . But please check Sanjay Kalra and Associates on the internet to know more about our law firm and the legal services we are rendering for our clients from all over the World.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/12, 12:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India