Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

My neighbor given empty space for bakery items manufacturing shop. They dont have proper drainage facility to drain the toilet water. Toilet water stagnating in the empty land and more smell is coming to neighbors. Due to stagnated water more mosquitoes coming. To whom i have to complaint ? plz advise.

Asked on 9/04/12, 6:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you may complain to the municipal authority of your area.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/12, 8:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India