Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

but i want my plants to get registered in municipality? how do i do that/ and also how do i contact municipality for any of my queries ? any phone numbers?address? i feel so pity on my self that people don't respect nature and no bold steps could be taken under to protect my plants sheyyyy:(

Asked on 4/02/13, 2:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

Tree Authority will register trees not plants. The information you are calling for is not legal, it is general in nature, you can Google it.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/13, 1:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India