Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

My grandmother made a will to transfer property to my (late) father, but his brothers made document on stamp paper forging 3 signatures and transferring part of property on their name, as well as putting their names on our part of property thereby preventing us from our rights. Can we file case of forgery against them? What is the procedure?

Asked on 9/19/12, 4:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

A complaint u/s 420,468,471 UPC may be filed along with an application for registration of FIR. You may visit for further guidance.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/12, 7:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India