Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Indiana

I filed a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy which was discharged. I kept my house. I just found out that my lawyer did not file a reaffirmation on my house. So, they do not report my mortgage to the credit bureau. I called the bankruptcy court and they told me there is nothing that they can do because the case is closed. How can I get this resolved?

Asked on 7/03/17, 10:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You must go back to your attorney to get it resolved.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/17, 10:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Indiana