Legal Question in Construction Law in Indiana

What can I do to get my money back from a bad contractor that didn’t finish the job and never bought the rest of my materials with no contract

Asked on 5/08/20, 2:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Take him to small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/20, 8:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Indiana