Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

credit score

how do icorrect the information in the bureau,when they don't take action to correct?

Asked on 1/18/07, 2:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Hasler Samuel Hasler

Re: credit score

If you have written the letters and made a protest according to the Fair Credit Reporting Act and they have done nothing to correct the problem, then you need to see an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 1/18/07, 2:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana