Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

I with drew money from my bank account and purchased a vehicle,but I let someone

else put the vehicle in their name. They promised to pay me back but have not. I have

a copy of the check that I paid the auto dealership. Do I stand a chance on taken the person to court and regaining my money?

Asked on 10/24/09, 11:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove


Read more
Answered on 11/01/09, 1:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana