Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

i live in indiana my water got turned off by sewage company for a old sewage bill that was turned over to collection. i have other dr bills also in collections and i was ordered to pay monthly amount to collections. because sewage company havent received anything from collections they said i need to pay $438.00 to turn water back on. im on disability & have chronic depression,asthma, copd, diabetes,& sleep apnea along with other illness. i would like to know what i can do about this.

Asked on 6/07/18, 9:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You should consult with a bankruptcy attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/18, 5:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana