Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

I was recently told (non legal professional) that if medical bill has been turned over to collections( and therefore "written off" on providers taxes) I can dispute the bill as "no contract". reasoning seeming to be I signed paper with hospital,etc,,, not with collection agency?

Asked on 1/29/18, 12:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

That advice is worth exactly what you paid for it. You are liable. But if you really owe the bill, why are you trying to get out of paying it?

Read more
Answered on 1/29/18, 5:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana