Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

repossessed car debt

Turned car back in, they sold it at action, now they want to charge the difference, they have turned it over to a collection agency - what can be done - cannot afford to pay the difference?

Asked on 2/04/09, 12:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Hasler Samuel Hasler

Re: repossessed car debt

You should look at bankruptcy.

Read more
Answered on 2/05/09, 7:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana