Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

Hi. I’d like to know what I can do now that I’ve been sued by a debt collector?

Asked on 11/16/18, 3:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Pay what you owe and it will all go away.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/18, 5:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana