Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

I was really high on drugs and I told police that my boyfriend confined me and threatened to kill me. I don't think he did anything to me.

Asked on 12/11/22, 5:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Go talk to a criminal lawyer in your community to defend you, and then you and the attorney can notify the authorities of your false informing. That is likely to be a misdemeanor conviction on your record, but better than a serious felony against your bf.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/22, 7:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana