Legal Question in Criminal Law in Indiana

my husbands 13yr old niece accused him of groping her in her sleep on Friday. Should he get a lawyer? He had an interview with the police that day and they said they would interview everyone in the house to complete their investigation. They have yet to interview me and my husband is being falsely accused, therefore no evidence will be found.

Asked on 6/12/19, 4:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Yes. Get a lawyer. Do NOT let him talk to the police again before consulting with one.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/19, 6:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Indiana